Collection: Dog Treats with Benefits

23 products
  • Dehydrated Beef Liver Bites
    Regular price
    $10.99
    Sale price
    $10.99
  • Dehydrated Lamb Sausages, 4-oz bag
    Regular price
    $12.99
    Sale price
    $12.99
  • Dehydrated Chicken Burgers, 4-oz bag
    Regular price
    $10.99
    Sale price
    $10.99
  • Dehydrated Fresh Breath Treats
    Regular price
    $11.99
    Sale price
    $11.99
  • Dehydrated Rabbit Patties for Dogs
    Regular price
    $15.99
    Sale price
    $15.99
  • Dehydrated Sweet Potato Chips for Dogs
    Regular price
    $10.99
    Sale price
    $10.99
  • Dehydrated Super ‘Fish’ Sausages, 4-oz bag
    Regular price
    $15.99
    Sale price
    $15.99
  • Turkey Burgers For Dogs, 4-oz bag
    Regular price
    $10.99
    Sale price
    $10.99
  • Dehydrated Buffalo Patties, 4-oz bag
    Regular price
    $15.99
    Sale price
    $15.99
  • Pork Burgers For Dogs, 4-oz bag
    Regular price
    $11.99
    Sale price
    $9.99
  • Dehydrated Beef Sausages, 4-oz bag
    Regular price
    $12.99
    Sale price
    $12.99
  • Healthy Dog Chew Sticks - Beef Liver
    Regular price
    $20.99
    Sale price
    $20.99
  • Dehydrated Duck Sausages, 4-oz bag
    Regular price
    $15.99
    Sale price
    $15.99
  • Healthy Chew Sticks "Medium" - Chicken, 5 chews box
    Regular price
    $20.99
    Sale price
    $20.99
  • Dehydrated Grass-Fed Beef, 4-oz bag
    Regular price
    $16.00
    Sale price
    $16.00
  • Dehydrated Venison Treats, 4-oz bag
    Regular price
    $18.00
    Sale price
    $18.00
  • Beef Liver Food Booster For Dogs, 5-oz
    Regular price
    $12.99
    Sale price
    $12.99
  • Healthy Chew Sticks - Beef, 4 chews box
    Regular price
    $20.99
    Sale price
    $20.99
  • Red Meat Food Booster For Dogs, 5-oz
    Regular price
    $14.99
    Sale price
    $14.99
  • Dehydrated Goat Treats for Dogs
    Regular price
    $16.00
    Sale price
    $16.00
  • Dehydrated Elk Treats, 4-oz bag
    Regular price
    $18.00
    Sale price
    $18.00
  • Healthy Chew Sticks "Medium" - Beef, 5 chews box
    Regular price
    $20.99
    Sale price
    $20.99
  • Dehydrated Wild Boar, 4-oz bag
    Regular price
    $18.00
    Sale price
    $18.00

High Protein Dog Treats

As fellow dog owners, we know you want only what is best for your pets. We know that because we want what's best for our pets too, and in turn, we want to provide only products that we would give to our own furry friends. In turn, we have developed specially formulated dog treats with benefits that are perfect for your pets with picky diets or special dietary needs. Your pup knows you love them, so they trust what you feed them. As a result, we know you want to know that the treats you are feeding your favorite furry friendly member are healthy and all natural. Our dog treats with benefits are primarily protein, which is important for the wolf's most beloved relative. Available in a variety in flavors, ranging from Beef Liver Bites to Buffalo Patties, these canine snacks provide a punch of nutrition in each bite. These tasty morsels are 85% protein, so your pup will have the energy needed to get through the day. The remaining 15% is naturally derived vegetables, fruits, and seeds. Common ingredients in our treats include proteins from either grass-fed turkey, rabbit, or ground beef or lamb. Other natural ingredients include organic green peas, caraway seeds, carrots, barley, and fennel – all ingredients you recognize and can pronounce! You can rest assured that what your canine buddy is snacking on will be tasty for them but more importantly, full of nutrition.

You might also want to find out more about our joint support dog chews, no protein dog treats, and dog training treats.

These treats with benefits are tailor-made for your pet and their specific needs. Each treat is an outstanding spring of vitamins and minerals, including Vitamin B-12, Iron, Selenium, and Zinc. At DOGDELI, our treats are also gluten-free and 100% natural, so you know there are no ingredients in there that wouldn't be found in the wild and that aren't beneficial for your furry friends. Furthermore, our dog snacks are handmade and free from refined sugars, artificial coloring, and artificial flavors. Because our treats are made by people with pets for pets, you can be confident that your dog will love the taste and reap the benefits!

When you select one of our canine treats with benefits, you are selecting a snack that will fuel your puppy and leave them feeling good, inside and out. You can rest assured that your dog won't be exposed to any unnecessary chemicals or mystery ingredients. There are no gimmicks with our products; we just want what is best for your dog, and what is best for your dog is specific to your furry friend's individual needs. At DOGDELI, we know and respect that fact, so we only make treats that are healthy and proven to have a positive impact on your pet's health.

Best Dog Treats & Chews With Health Benefits

If you’re looking for the best dog treats with benefits online, shop our selection of treats. We have a large selection of dog treats with benefits that come in all varieties, including beef, elk, wild boar, chicken, duck, fish, sweet potatoes and more. These treats are great for picky eaters or dogs with special diets. Protein is very important for dogs, and most of these treats are high protein dog treats. Our high protein dog treats are known to satisfy your pup and keep them full for a while. It’s a great midday treat to hold them over until dinnertime!

These tasty single protein dog treats are 85% protein, so your pup will have the energy needed to get through the day. The remaining 15% is naturally derived vegetables, fruits, and seeds. We always use natural ingredients and hormone and antibiotic-free meats in our dog treats and never include preservatives, flour, sugars, salt and more.   These high protein dog treats are filled with nutrition and are among our best selling dog treats. Everyone wants their dog to be happy and healthy, and now you can ensure that will happen with our single protein dog treats.

Our  single protein dog treats focus on one meat or protein source as the majority of the treat, and then we add in veggies and other healthy ingredients, like green peas, caraway seeds, carrots, barley, fennel and more! All of our ingredients have immense health benefits, so your pup can stay strong and healthy. If you’re looking for the best dog treats with benefits online, shop our site! We have the widest selection of high protein dog treats that will be sure to satisfy any pet! Check out our variety of treats with benefits online to find the best one for your pup!

Collection: Dog Treats with Benefits by Dog Deli